Wednesday, October 1, 2008

I have a smashing headache and it 'aint going away any time soon...

OMG thank GAWD in going to the doctor today at 6:30. I had a lot of math HW and it gave me a headache that isn't wanting to go away. Ugh. Plus the swollen glandes are still here.... yay? ARG!!! WHY ME?!?!!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!!??!?!?!?!!!?!?!?

But anyway, HAPPY OCTOBER!!! Oh yeah! I mean, I love the cooler weather, and the leaves changing, but not all of October.

Today we had a surprise birthday party for out science teacher, Mrs. Greener.... but was she really surprised? These are the questions I wish to ponder... but I can't because my brain won't let me.

I updated my October Faves. I have nothing else to write about. I'm tired. I will stop boring you and I will sign off.

TTYL,
Cassidy :P

1 comment:

Lizzi said...

omg pie is your food obsession! i wonder why...? lol!! and your nail color is still black? gosh ur obsessed :-D