Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Yes I'm a 6th Grader!!!

Why me? Why Me? WHY ME?!?!?!?!

Why couldn't the stupid 8th grade guys ask me on the first day of school? But NOW? Did someone pay them to do this to me?

It happened today. It happened all day. It always happens.

This is what happened.

All day random people (guys) were asking me if I was a 6TH GRADER!!!! Duh!! No person, I'm in 8th. I just wasn't here last year. Lizzi, thank you so much for pulling me away cuz i seriously would have gotten in a fist fight with them I was so mad.

But I have good news!!! I got into dance with Lizzi! I'm doing jazz on Thursdays at 6:15 pm to 7:15 pm. I'm soooo excited!!!!!!!!!!!!

More bad news. I'm going to the Stony Brooke Water Shed with the Gemini team tomorrow. Here is the supply list of stuff I need to bring.

  • Sharpened pencils
  • Bagged lunch
  • Water bottle, filled with water (Duh! What else am i going to fill it with!?!?)
  • 2 plastic grocery bags, one for trash, one to sit on
  • Change of shoes and socks
  • Hand towel

Bogas, right?

So tomorrow, tomorrow, I hate ya, tomorrow, you only, a day away. I hate that song right now. Yes tomomorrow is only a day away... but i wish it was longer away.

I gotta go. I'll update about the watershed.

TTYL,

Cassidy :P

No comments: