Sunday, October 5, 2008

My weekend

Ugh. Im sooo bored right now. I have nothing to do... so thank the good lord Madi is on aim right now!!! U rock Madi!!!!!!!!!! lol.

Today we went to the mall. I got a pedicure/manicure done and let me tell you, that was the most painful pedicure of my life. SHE MADE ME BLEED FOR CRYING OUT LOUD! So, yeah. My toes are a dark brown and its a color called Linclon Park After dark, and my fingernails have a french on them. Joni did the same as me. After we were done, we went up to Forever 21 and I got a pair of red skinny jeans. Jack was getting crabby, so we had to go :-(. So when we got home, I got on the computer, imed people, ate dinner, came back up here, and here I am now.

This week at school is going to be easy peasy lemon squeezy. Monday and Tuesday are regular days, Wednesday we are going to the Watershed, Thursday we have off, and Friday we are going to the watershed (again).

When I'm done with this post I'm ordering my Halloween costume. My bffles and I are going trick or treating in Chelsea's neighboorhood and we are dressing up as Jonas Fans. Like, the Jonas Brother pants, a Jonas Brother shirt, Jonas Brother tote and a lot of Jonas Brother jewlery (compliments of Chelsea's dad :-)) and Madi is dressing up as a injured Jonas Brother cheerleader *breath*. Wow, that was a major run on sentence.

My new opsession of the week and must have for the winter is the EnV 2! No worries, I will get it one way or another!! LOL.

TTYL,
Cassidy :P

No comments: