Saturday, October 25, 2008

I'm feeling very Halloween-y...

Hey!! Lizzi slept over kast night and we had a blast!!!

When she came over, we went uo to my room, watched TV, looked at magazines, all the usual. Then my mom started calling my name and she told us that the party down the driveway was having a haunted hayride, and was wrapping around our house. Lizzi and I went outside and hid in the bushes, and when the haunted hayride came around, we jumoed out and yelled BOO! They didn't get scared, but it was still fun. Then we started chasing it down the driveway. When we got inside we ate dessert, for me it was a popsicle, an ice cream sandwich and a water, and for Lizzi it was a popsicle. We went back upstairs, watched tv, I painted her nails and flattened her hair. Then we watched more tv and went to bed. In the morning we ate breakfast, I took a shower and we dropped her off at lyrical. :-(

I was practicing dance tonight and I'm getting gooood!! I'm sooo happy I decided to dance with Lizzi!!!!!!

I want to get a few new pairs of Converse tomorrow, some new jewlery and maybe a new pair of skinny jeans, leggings or a dress. SOmething to spice up my wardrobe instead of my everyday jeans and shirt. I might go shopping with my dad and his friends.

I'm so bored right now and when I'm bored it makes me think of my Kevin crisis. Man, I can't get my mind of it. I mean, if your future husband is currently dating someone, how would you feel?!?!?!?!

I went and saw High School Musical 3 today with Emelei and Samantha, and I loovvveeeddd it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I would def go see it again. My favorite part was when Troy went and saw Gabreilla at Stanford to try to get her to come to the prom. Sooooo romantic :-)!!! It is like, one of my fave movies... but Camp Rock is my 1st face alllllllllllll the way!!!!!!!!!! I give it a 5 stars!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Chelsea is on Hershey Park... so I won't be seeing her this weekend. Hopefully next!!!! Maybe she'll sleepover on Halloween................

-Cassidy

No comments: