Monday, October 13, 2008

Footloose

Hii Hii!

Today at school I wore a black Juicy Couture top with a cursive "J" on it and the "J" had a crown, and red skinny jeans with my (RED) Converse. I got a lot of compliments :-)!

Lizzi wore green and white stockings, a metallic green skater dress and ballet flats.

Lizzi and I are practicing dance like heck because I go on Thursday for the first time and if I don't do good, I'm getting kicked out, and that won't be good at all :-(.

Tomorrow she is coming over again. And maybe Wednesday too. We need all the practice we can get.

If-if- I can stay in, we are going to car pool. 1. To save gas!!! LOL. and 2. It's more conveinient for us. :-)

Tomorrow I'm wearing skinny jeans, black leg warmers, Uggs, and probably 2 tank tops layered with a sweatshirt.

I know this is boring, but I have to go anyway to keeeeeep practicing!!!!!!!!!!!

TTYL,
Cassidy :P

No comments: