Tuesday, October 14, 2008

We're gonna be alright!

If you noticed the title of my post, it means that my dancing is getting better and I think I have a good chance of making it in! (Hold applause till the end :-)) Lizzi and I danced like heck and I can almost get into a split!!! Prreeetttyy awesome!

Today in school we had 2 fire drills, both 1/2 an hour each due to an electrical problem. We followed the 90 Minute Delay scedual because of that.

At the end of the day I pointed the person who likes me out to Lizzi and she was like, "Ooooh!" LOL. He is soo weird and I mean com awn, wear sweatshirts that don't look like you shop at a Monolopy store. Puh-lease.

We got picked up, blah blah blah, and tonight we made apple pie. Yummmmmmmmmm!

Tomorrow I have a science quest (halfway between a quiz and a test) and I think im pretty ready!! Well, hopefully.

Tomorrow I'm wearing shorts, legwarmers, a tee shirt and I can't decide between Converse or Uggs. Hmm.

I gotta go. Pie time!!

TTYL,
Cassidy :P

No comments: