Saturday, October 18, 2008

Hey Battah Battah, Heyy Battah Swing!

Heyy! Just got back from Jack's baseball game and they won! Woo Hoo!!

Today we went to Shady Brooke Farms and got more pumpkins. They're huge!!!!

I was watching ET (Entertainment Tonight) last nigtt and it had a section and High School Musical 3. It was the night of the new looks. Zac had his hair slicked back, Ashley Tisdale dyed her hair chocolate brown and Selena Gomez had her hair in braids. It made me think of how excited I am to hopefully go to a red carpet premir someday.

We are watching Emelei's, uncles, dogs, Dannie and Tuttie. They are ah-dorable!!! Dannie has a disease called liver shunt, so she is sick and always twirls when she needs or wants something. Tuttie and Merry are enimies, so they always fight and we have to keep them separated. It was so sad though, becuase yesterday when Dannie was walking around, out of the blue Merry walked up to her and bit her neck and was shaking her around. Tsk tsk. They sleep with me and I have to wake up at 3:00 AM to walk them, and then again at 6. But I don't mind doing it.

TTYL,
Cassidy :P

No comments: