Tuesday, October 21, 2008

I'm singing the blues, and I've got bad neeewss...

*Sob, sob, sob*. Chelsea told me to get on aim, to send me a picture, so I got on, thinking, "Yay! Maybe its somethign good!" I was so wrong. She sent me a pic of KEVIN JONAS MAKING OUT WITH HIS NEW GIRLFRIEND!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sooo not cool. I litterly almost cried, and I still am. I know, I know, he is lot older than me, but STILL!!! I'm so sad.

But in other words.

Yesterday, Emelei, Lizzi, Ms. Husami and I went to Viva Gelato. It was soooo good. I had birthday cake. There was not a breath that got into our conversations. It was so fun. There was an hour long faculticy meeting, so Em, Liz and I just stayed in the classroom till they were done.

Have you seen the Sarah Palin Halloween costume? Hisarious I tell you!

Im so bored But I have nothing to write about at the same time.

Oh yeah! Have you guys seen the Lovebug music video!?!?!?! Did you like it???? There is a poll on the side...

I thought it was ah-mazing. I'm going to try to get my music teacher to watch it with the class, becauase we are studying the 50's, and it takes place in the 50's. LOL.

I'm changing my signature again... just a little heads up. :-)

Its getting windy outside... is a storm upon us?

-Cassidy <3

No comments: