Saturday, October 4, 2008

Away Messages

Heyy! This is really random but I was on http://www.iconator.com/ and I found some really awesome away messages... so here they are!!




  • I was standing in the park, wondering why frisbees got bigger as they got closer. Then it hit me.

  • I believe in angels, the kind that heaven sends. I'm surrounded by angels but I call them my best friends.

  • I'd rather have bad times with you Than good times with anyone else I'd rather stand through a storm with youThan safe all by myselfI'd rather have it harder togetherThan easier apart...Above all... I'd rather have youCause you're the only ONE in my heart!

  • dont tell me that the skys the limit, when there's footprints on the moon.

  • If I could hold a star for everytime you made me smile, I would have the entire night sky in the palm of my hand.

  • I'm away right now, but here's somthing to amuse you...1. Say the word PIG before each word.pigs, about, talking, idiot, this, got, I, long, how, look 2. Now say PIG before and after the words.3. Finally, read the words starting from the bottom.

  • work like u don't need the money, love like u've never been hurt, dance like no one is watching, sing like no one is listening, live like its heaven on earth..

TTYL,

Cassidy :P

No comments: