Thursday, October 30, 2008

And yes, I already know I'm a very tall 6th grader!!!

Ok, so this is how I started off my day. It was "Locker Clean Out Day" and Lizzi and I took a little extra longer. It was the 7th grade passing time, and I was about to walk into the classroom when I over heard the conversation of two seventh grade guys.

Person 1: Dude, That is one tall 6th grader!!!
Person 2: Dude!!! That is one hot 6th grader!!!

I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE!! THEN Lizzi and I were walking out of science and this one 8th grader looked at me and said "Sup" and nodded his head. I thought I was gonna cry.

New subject..........

I took my math quiz and I think I did pretty well!!! Well, hopefully! In the library this morning Chelsea (not the other Chelsea, there is another one Lizzi and I know) Lizzi and I were trading off books that we were reading for D.E.A.R at really awkward parts. Let me tell ya, there was A LOT!! LOL.

G2G get ready 4 dance!!!

-Cassidy <3

No comments: