Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Pumpkin Carving...

Heyy!! Guess what!?!? Last night, we carved pumpkins and I carved JONAS in mine!!! I know, I know, no need to applause. I'm sooo talented!!! (in a sarcastic voice)

I had to make cookies tonight for math. We are studying fractions in math and she wanted us to make a recipe and half it, double it, 1/4 it and so on and so on. Then we had to make the origional recipe and bring it in on Halloween for the class to eat. I just finished putting more on the tray. They smell soooooooooo good.

I'm bored right now, and jealous of Lizzi. She is getting a pedicure. :-( for me and :-) for her.

Guess what!? 2. 2 what? 2 more. 2 more what? 2 more days. 2 more days till what? 2 MORE DAYS TILL HALLOWEEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm so excited. It's going to be AWESOME!!!!!

-Cassidy <3

No comments: