Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Happy Rosh Hashana!!!

I don't know if that's how you spell it, but anyway, Happy Rosh Hashana! Last night Lizzi slept over. We had tons of fun!! Here is that we did:

Monday night: We had Tuesday off, so Lizzi slept over. When she got there, we went right to Jack's baseball game. It wasn't really a game... the other team didn't show up, but it turned into a practice. We brought our 2 dogs, Merry and Sweet Pea to the practice, and this rotten girl was there, and she hates me, so Lizzi and I decided to make her jealous. We were walking Sweet Pea around to make her jealous... and it worked! She kept glaring at us and I gave her a look back. LOL. When we got home, we ate Chinese food, did impressions of people at our school, Lizzi and I performed a "Nobody's Perfest" by Hannah Montana and she wore a black wig and named herself Hannah Black-tana... lol. Jack went to bed and we had a slice of peach pie, and then we went up to my room. Emelei and Lizzi tried on all my clothing and I took pictures. Emelei made a blog... I have to address posted on the side. She went downstairs, and Lizzi and I went to bed.

Tuesday: We woke up late-ish, so we didnt go see a movie. :-(. Lizzi and I im-ed people, worked on my blog to make it better, we ate, did yoga in our funny way, pushed each other off the bed and much more.

OMG. I don't want to go to school tomorrow. I have 3 swollen glandes in my throat, and they hurt like heck. No wonder I was miserable on Monday. Oh well. I'm going to the doctor tomorrow, so hopefully she will give me medicine.

I can't believe tomorrow is October 1st! Yay! Im going to update my October Faves tomorrow night, and other stuff. But right now, I have to go.

TTYL,
Cassidy

1 comment:

Lizzi said...

ha Cass! See you at school. Uggghhhh I have a stomach achhhheee