Monday, October 27, 2008

Homework.......................

Ugh. I was going to update earlier, but guess why I didn't? Homework. I had 4 hours of it tonight. An hour in math, 1/2 hour in spanish, 1 hour of science (I took my time), 1/2 hour in science and 45 minutes in language arts. Ok, 3 hour and 45 minutes, but still. Close enough to 4 hours to say I had 4 hours.

Yesterday I went to the mall and I got a pair of Harajuku Lovers Converse, Ed Hardy perfume, Ed Hardy purse-size purfume, Ed Hardy hand cream and an Ed Hardy keychain (it all came in one box). I was going to go into Abercrombie and Fitch, Wet Seal, Delia's and Hollister, but I didn't have enough time. :-(

Can you believe Otober is almost over?!?!?! I mean, 4 days?! Come awn. This month went by soooooo fast I can't believe it!!! November will go fast too though. Next week we have Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday off, then the 21st, 22nd, 23rd, 24th, 25th, 26th are half days and the 27th, 28th, 29th and 30th off becuase we have Thanksgiving week off!!! LOL. We only have 12 full days to learn in November, which is basically 2 school weeks and 2 days!!! LOL.

Then when November is over... 12 days till my birthday and 25 days till Christmas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I can't wait for Friday!!!! It's going to be a blast!!!

G2G, chocolate cake time!!!! (Compliments of Linda :-))

-Cassidy <3

No comments: