Thursday, October 16, 2008

Best Foot Forward

I had dance for the first time tonight, and it was great!!! I was sooo nervous (ask Lizzi) and I was freeking out! Like litterly, I was texting Chelsea how scared I was and everyone I told said I would be fine.

They were past right.

It went so well, 1) I got in so I'm def in the class and 2) My mom told me to talk to Miss. Karen about doing another!!!

I'm soo happy right now. This weekend is going to be great too!

Friday night: Possible sleepover: Lizzi, you free?
Saturday: Fright Fest with Lizzi. Maybe I'll go to watch her do lyrical......
Sunday: Phili or shopping

Today at school was soo boring though. It felt like forever... litterly. Math was the WORST though. I was so quiet... I don't know anyone in that class. Accept this girl Jessica and this kid Jack. But not the same as my bffle's...

Chelsea is in Vegas right now. We were supposed to go, but the plane tickets were too expensive, cuz they went up like 2000 dollars withen a day. Ohhh welll. There will be other vacays.

TTYL,
Cassidy :P

No comments: