Sunday, October 12, 2008

I See A Pumpkin Charlie Brown!!

Today my aunt, Ryan, Jack and I went to the pumpkin patch to pick out pumpkins. Jack and I both got one. We are carving later and I'm sooo carving JONAS in mine... if I can be that talented.

I was reading Lizzi's old posts on her blog and it reminded me of fall. It also reminded me of when she hated New Jersey and how she wanted to move back to California more than anything in the world. We were texting and she said that she is perfectly happy here now!!!! Awww! Heart warming moment between the 2 best friends!! Hahahahaha.

Chelsea and I are iming about out Halloween costumes. I'm soo bored out of my mind right now I don't know what to do with myself!!!

I'm thinking about painting my nails black, purple and orange. My french manicure came off so I need something new.

I'm in desperate need of a couple new pairs of Converse. I'm going to ask my mom later if I can get this new pair of Ed Hardy Converse. They're.... high tops!!! LOL. Not too high. Like ankle length. Awesome, awesome, I know, No need for applause!! LOL.

We don't have school off tomorrow. Its ridiculous because we have off for every Jewish holiday, but not the day our country was found??? What evs.

I gotta go. Dinner!!!

TTYL,
Cassidy :P

No comments: