Saturday, November 1, 2008

Halloween!!

Heyy!!! Happy November 1st! I updated my November Faves, so look!

Last night was Halloween and I had a blast!! Chelsea, Emelei and I were Jonas Brother stalker/fan things and Madi was a Jonas Brother cheerleader! Chloe was a pirate and her friend was a gyspy. We went trick-or-treating in Chelsea's neighborhood and some people left the candy on the front porch. When the sign taked Take 5, Chelsea told Chloe to leave some for the other people, and Chloe said tough luck for them and grabbed a handful. It was hilarious! Then we went to Mindy's and Madi, Chelsea, Emelei, and I were sitting down and Madi and I were texting things like:

Me: Fun?
Madi: Oh very
Me: Voted best party of 2008
Madi: Yes very exciting

Then I accidently flipped off the couch and I said...

Me: Blonde moment
Madi: Yes not kidding
Me: Ugh im gonna hurt my mom im so bored
Madi: Seriously ripping fistfuls of hair out is more fun

Ok, I think you get the point. We all had a blast!!!!! Madi, Chelsea and I are going to have a sleepover sometime soon.

OMJ I can't believe it's November already!!! October flew by sooooooo fast its not even funny!! But I'm sooo excited because December is coming up.

-Cassidy <3

No comments: