Thursday, November 6, 2008

Obama and more...

OMG! So Obama win the election. Let's hope there is a good reason behind it...

So this week went sooo fast because we only has school on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday... yay!!! But the downside on Tuesday night...

I went to bed at my dads house... but before that I changed my sheets. Then I heard a buzzing and I turned on my light and it was a bee. I left it alone, thinking if I disturbed it it would bite me. When I woke up, I had 4 bites on my arm. All day I thought the bee stung me, so I even went to the nurse at school on Wednesday and she gave me medicine to put on it. When I went home, my mom looked at it and she said it was a spider bite.... a freekin' SPIDER bite!! Gross much??? The thought of an ugly, black creature creature crawling on me and biting me gives me the CREEPS!!! Ugh...

So today I didn't do much. Emelei went to work with Joni, and my mom, Jack and I went and got Jacks haircut at the mall and then we went and saw Beverly Hills Chiuwawa (or how ever you spell it). It was good!! I give it 4 stars.

Tomorrow is going to be boring... well probable. Lizzi is in Vermont, Emelei is with Deb and Chelsea is in NYC... :-(

-Cassidy <3

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You should get that bite check out by a docter.

Cassidy said...

theyre almost gone now