Saturday, November 29, 2008

The City of Rockettes

Heyy! So I just got back from New York City and it was AH-MAZING! We didn't get a chance to go shopping, but we are going back either this coming weekend or the weekend of my birthday (December 12th) to shop and see another Broadway show.

The Rockefeller Christmas Spectacular was the best show I have ever seen in my life. I can't spoil the whole show for you, because it is #1 at my recommend list, but let me tell ya. The dancing, singing, acting, stage stunts and everything made it seem so real... as if it were actually happening right before your eyes. The costumes were one of my favorite parts. They were so sparkly and eye catching. They did a scene from The Nutcracker and the girl who played Elsa had a perfect ballet posture. Anyway, I give it a 5 star rating.

When we went out to eat, the restaurant sang to me. My mom said it was payback for when we went with Chelsea's family and Chelsea and I told the waiter to sing to her. It was fun though. Embarrassing, but fun. I had lasagna and cheesecake while I texted Liiiizzzziiii. Who, by the way, was at the BEST mall ever today and got the most amazing leggings I have ever seen.

Ok, enough about New York. I have a new, but painful and horrible topic to share...

So on Friday night I was walking down the stairs to get dinner. On the second stair down out of 18 stairs, I slipped and tumbled down. Now my ankle is twisted and I have a lump on my thigh that looks like a ginormous bug bite, but it really is a bump from my klutziness.

Can you believe it is almost December? I know I predicted November would go by quick, but wow, quicker than planned. I'm so excited for December though. My birthday, Christmas, winter break, New Years, relatives birthdays, friends birthdays, not to mention snow! Come on. How could you NOT love December?!

Have a good night/day... when ever you read this! I will update as soon as possible!

-Cassidy <3

No comments: