Wednesday, November 26, 2008

1/2 day, Ice Age and Town

Heyy! Today was another 1/2 day at school. It was a team day, so every academic period our team went to the 7th grade house center to watch Ice Age. I was the sloth, Lizzi was the mammoth and Tori was the lion/tiger thing. We had fun acting like them. Lizzi started crying and we went, "Sentimental heart-warming moment." Haa.

After school Alexis, Tori, Lizzi, Emelei and I walked to town. For lunch we went to Tj's, we went to Pennington Market for chocolate, Halmark for cards and Jann's for ice cream. I met a fairy in Pennington Market and she gave us necklaces. LOL. These 2 kids kept following us around and they asked where we were eating lunch. We told them we were eating at Pennington Bagel, so they went there to look for us. they texted Tori that they were there eating bagels. Tori and I walked in there and their jaw dropped. It was sooo funny. Then they were stalking us... like a lot. One of them gave us the finger, and Tori gave it right back. When Lizzi saw that, she gasped and walked away. I had an awesome time.

Have a happy Thanksgiving!! I will post a special post tomorrow!!!!!!!!!

-Cassidy <3

No comments: