Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Under Pressure

This is my Karhma for procrassanating. I was assigned a science project I thought was going to be easy, emphesis on thought, so I decided to do it tonight. But this project turned out to take me 4 hours. 4!!! Then I had to email myself all these pics for language arts tomorrow because we are doing a project with them. I deleted all the emails after I thought I saved them, and I went to print them out AND THEY DIDN'T SAVE! I had like 30 pictures, and they were gone! G-O-N-E! And it took me almost an hour to do it. Ugh. I re-emailed them to myself, and printed them out. Thank the lord I did some of my homework on my way to the orthodontist. BTW... my new band colors on my braces are red on the top and green on the bottom!!!

So today at the orthodontist... I broke a bracket this morning eating bread... how bread can break a bracket no one knows. So I went to get it fixed and the lady who was fixing it was sooo rough and she puntured my lip, gum and cheek with the tool. ARG!! And the worst part is.... I get my braces off in June. But besides homework and the ortho, my day was ah-mazing.

Gotta go... relax. Go figure! LOL.

-Cassidy <3

No comments: