Saturday, November 8, 2008

Boring, Rainy Day

OMJ! Today it was sooooooooooooo boring. Here is what I litterly did... all day.

-Woke up
-Ate breakfast
-Walked into the living room, sat down, and watched like 4 episodes of Dr. 90210
-Ate lunch
-Checked my email
-Texted Chelsea
-Logged on Polyvore and made some new sets (BTW- My account is jonas_girl_92)
-Took a shower
-Ate dinner
-Played BINGO with my mom, Joni and Jack

And now im at this point. I know, sounds like fun, right???? LOL. Tomorrow my mom said we can do something better, but because it rained today she didn't want to go out in the rain.

So I was looking at cell phones today, and I have no absoulute idea of which one to get. I currently hand the BlackJack II, but I absoultly HATE it. So I can't decide which phone to get. I've narrowed it down to the Voyager, enV2, Sidekick, and 3 others but I forget their name. If you guys have any ideas, please, please comment them! Thanks!!!

In my last post I predicted that Friday was going to be boring. I was soooo wrong! Here is what we did:

-Woke up
-Showered
-Went to the bank
-Went to the jewelry store to drop off 2 watches
-Went to the dry cleaners
-Back home to pay the cleaning lady lol
-Drove around Pennslyvania and looked at houses for sale
-Went to Target- Jack wanted Pokemon cards lol
-Went to the bookstore for more of the series Lizzi and I are reading :-)
-Out to lunch
-Picked up the watches
-Picked up the dry cleaning
-Went to the dog store
-Went to the car washing place

So, yeah. Linda, Ryan and Sam came over to the house tonight. It was fun. We talked, looked at houses on the computer (lol) and played cards. Oooh, and I drew funny pictures of everyone at the table.

Ok, this post is long enough.

-Cassidy <3

PS: Dannie and Tutie are back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: