Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Okay, It was funny the first time, kinda the next, weird the third, NOW IT'S PLAIN RIDIC!!!

Okay, sorry for my little bit of energy there. But today at school I had another "insident"...

I had a gym excuse note because yesterday I stayed home from school, due to the stomach virus. I went to the library, or according to my gyn teacher, The Bary of Lie. Anyway, there was a class in there the was soooooo noisy. When they left, I was relieved. I had finished my work, and needed to print something and put something in the shared folder or language arts, so I hopped on the computer. The librarian came up to me and said, "Now I'm not sure how many people are going to come in for the next class, but you mught need to get off the computer. But we will see. Don't worry about it." Listening to her, I didn't. Until the next class came in. A kid walked up to me when I was on the computer and he said,

Person 1: Are you in 6th grade?
Me: Ummm... yeaaa???
Person 1: Oh my god really? Dang it. I mean... nevermind... *walks away*
Person 1: Dude, you were right!!!!!
Person 2: Told you that you were crushing on a 6th grader!!!!!!

I was so embarassed I ran our=t of the library. The period was almost over anyway.

I would definetly write more, but I am sooo tired and still have tons to do.

-Cassidy <3

1 comment:

Francesca said...

AHAHAHHAHA :( THAT'S FUNNY, THOUGH! :]