Friday, November 21, 2008

Do printers have hard feelings?

Uuuggghhh. I was so bored today, and there is a project I have to do this weekend for language arts. Well, I was so bored I decided to start over. Stupid idea. I hit the printer this morning because it wasn't printing, and now when I went to print over 3 hours of hard work of re-doing a project, IT WON'T PRINT!!!!!!!!!!! Ugh. I'm still trying....... but it isn't working. I'm sooooo mad.

Today was a 1/2 day at school, but it felt like a whole day. We went to TJ's with Linda and Belin. Bad idea. It felt like the whole school was in town there and it was even worse in the pizza place. Oh well... I sat down with Alexis, Rowana and Tori and we talked. Then Sarah, Hannah and Aubrey came in and I was talking for a little while, but then my mom wanted to go because she claimed, "it was busier than Disney World". Hahaha.

Now the Christmas tree is up!!!!!!!!!!! It is so tall and looks ah-mazing-ly pretty. Very Christmas-y.

I got my report card today... I did ok, but my goal is to do better next marking period :-).

I really have nothing else to say.... I will post later tonight.

-Cassidy <3

No comments: