Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!

Heyy! Happy Thanksgiving!!!!!! Mine is awesome so far. I just finished helping my mom cook the desserts, so I got a change to post. I watched the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade, and boy was it long! Haha. But it was good. My favorite parts were when the bands performed, the Broadway performances and some of the floats. I loved Miley's outfit too... it was cute and perfect for the freezing weather.


What I'm wearing today... (Thanksgiving) by ActressCa11


How is your Thanksgiving? Comment and tell me how it is!

OMJ, I was reading an article last night and you know how the Jonas Brothers are lighting the Christmas tree in New York City tomorrow night? Well they are going to be there all weekend. And guess who else is going to be there this weekend? ME!! Yay! We are going to go see the Rockafeller Christmas Spectacular, shop and other things. Now that I found out the Jonas Brothers are also going to be there, I am 10 times more excited to go!

Enjoy your Thanksgiving. Hope it is the best ever!

-Cassidy <3

1 comment:

Francesca said...

UHHH iDK AOHBUT Y0U BIT iT'S ON DECEMBER 3RD... JUST SAYiNG CASS.. 0HH AND i'M IN NYC RiGHT NOWWW =]