Sunday, November 9, 2008

My day...

Heyy! So i just got back from the park with my uncle, Ryan, my mom and brother and I learned how to throw a football!!! Hahaha. I'm so stupid with sports that when I went to catch it I actually caught it, and then spun. It was soo embarrassing. LOL. Then when we left my mom had to go to Pennington Market, so Jack and I stayed in the car and I prank called Lizzi. It was funny, but unfortunately she knew it was me.
:-(. Oh well.

When we were on our way there, there was a HUGE plane over head. It was like 30 yards above the telephone poles, it had 4 engines and 6 mistles. It was probably an army plane landing at the Mercer County airport.

I can't believe after 4 days off, it's almost over. Time goes so fast. But on the bright side, I'm probably going to Lizzi's house on Wednesday. Yay!

-Cassidy <3

No comments: