Saturday, November 22, 2008

Lizzi, answer your phone!

Ok, so since like 11:00 I have been trying to call Lizzi to SEE IF SHE WANTS TO COME OVER! So if you read this post Lizzi, call my cell phone. Thank you. Thank you very much.

So today I'm going to get a haircut and I've been looking frantically on the computer for ideas. I have a pretty good odea of what I want done, but I was looking for inspiration. I will keep looking, and if I don't find one, I will loog in mags when I get there.

Last night, I FINALLY got the printer to work. After 5 hours of trying to fix it, I just turned it off and then back on and it worked. Ugh. Who knew something so simple could work soooo well. It made me. MAD! At the same time, it made me happy, frusterated, glad, sad and angry at once. Who knew 1 person could have so many feelings at once!!!

OMJ, I was watching Miley Cyrus on the Ellen show, and it was soooooooo funny. You GOTTA watch it! She opens up about her boyfriend, and everytime Ellen mentions his name, she like cracks up. It is soo funny. Just go to Youtube and type in Miley Cyrus on the Ellen show or even google it. I don't care which one you do. Go now. Comment in this post about hwo you like it. You are going there now... right? Right.

-Cassidy <3

PS: What are you still doing here? I'm pretty sure I just told you to google that on Youtube or Google. So whatcha still doing her, punk?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha that video is soooo funny iwatched it and i luv when she like laughed and like laid in the chair she looked like she was at thearpy. lol.

Cassidy said...

ahahahahaa yeah that was hilarious!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lizzi said...

heyyy, sorry cass!!! i was at dance, then ran errands, then came home, watched a movie, and went to church.
oh yeah, i saw that and she kept giggling. it was pretty obvious that he is her boyfriend. lol