Monday, November 17, 2008

Eek! SPIDERS!!!

Heyy! Sorry I haven't posted in like... a while. Today in science all the sudden my arm started burning really bad. Mrs. Greener just released us to work on a project, so I went to to Tori and she said go to the nurse. Then I went to Lizzi, She ALSO said to go to the nurse. Then 2 more kids, Jack and Micheal, again, told me to go to the nurse. After all these people told me to go, I listened. The nurse said it is probably... eek, another spider bite. I thought they were gone. Gone for good. Forever. Until they came back.... and they decided to come back last night. BUT FOR GOD'S SAKE THIS IS THE 14TH BITE I'VE HAD IN THE LAST MONTH!!!!!!! GRR! Ok, moving on.

This weekend Lizzi slept over. We had tons of fun *like always*. We mostly talked *ahem*! Sorry, only Lizzi will get what I am trying to say. And if you think you do, you're wrong. Wrong I tell you! WRONG! Ok, ok, I have a lot of energy.

We just got back from the dentist for Emelei and she has 2 cavities and a chipped tooth. We schedualed for her to get them fixed at the end of Janurary. Seems so long away... but it really isn't I mean, come awn. Look how fast the first 3 months of school have gone by?!?!?! Its so crazy.

-Cassidy <3

No comments: