Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Happy December!

Heyy! Sorry I haven't posted. Anyway, HAPPY DECEMBER! Ahh! I'm so happy! 10 days till my birthday and 23 days till Christmas! I posted my December Faves on the side.

Today at school was boring, but not as boring as yesterday. When we were in science, I looked at the clock and only 10 minutes had gone by, when I thought it was almost time to go. Today, science was a tad quicker. At least we didn't disect owl throw up like all the other classes did. Gross much? Sadly, we have to do it, but our science teacher doesn't know the date yet.

In gym today we had to play a team bonding activity with our squad. We stood in a circle and had to toss a foam ball to each other, and we had to keep adding more in. I accidently hit this one kid in the head, because he wasn't paying attention, and he ran after me and was grunting. It was funny, but scary, because god only knows
what would have done to me.

Spanish was one word: horrible. I totally forgot about an oral test we had today nad when she asked me what I needed for science class, obviously in spanish, I relpied no. I didn't know what she meant! Ahh! I feel like such a failure. :-( Haha.

Got to go finish the butt load of homework that I have. Ugh.

-Cassidy <3

No comments: