Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Tubing in the Poconos

Heyy! Today I woke up early. Why? Because I was going to the Poconos for the day to go tubing. Here is a list of people who went...

  • Me
  • Chelsea
  • Madi
  • Morgan (Madi's sister)
  • Emelei
  • Lisa (Madi and Morgan's mom)
  • Jodi
  • Donald
  • Donnie
  • Chloe
  • Dylan
  • Mickey
  • Lauren (Dylan's girlfriend)
  • Chelsea's aunt
  • Chelsea's uncle
  • Amanda (Chelsea's cousin)
  • Jack

I think that was it. Anyway, we all had soooo much fun! There were like soo many places to tube down. To get to the top of the mountain you had to take a conveyer belt to the top. Sometimes it would stop and we would all fall *we including Madi, Chelsea and I* Madi and I would stand next to each other on the conveyer belt and we would make up songs about the scenery and our feelings and stuff like that. We also said things like...

"Our songs are soo going to top the charts on iTunes. We are at the top of the mountain and the Jonas Brothers are a grain of sand in the road. Thats how much higher we are then them on the charts."

and

"You know what? No. We are at the top of an ice berg and the Jonas Brothers are 1/8 of a piece of guppy poop at the very bottom of the ocean."

We love 'em, but ya know, we are just too gooooood for them!! LOL.

After a while we went in the lodge to have lunch. Jack and Chloe freaked out because there was no mac and cheese, but we solved the problem by getting 2 pizzas. After lunch we went back out in the snow. We had to wait in like an hour long line because we had to get a ig tube to fit a lot of people. It was worth it....sorta. We had to roll out of the tube at the top of the conveyer belt thing and litterly...roll out. My hands are soo scraped...but it was so funny.

At the top of the mountain there were people that had to tell you when to stop, go, push you, blah blah blah. So we told them that I was... a Korean exchange student that is homeschooled in Egypt because my parents can't handle me, but my parents are Jamican and have an Italian accent. Madi would say.... you are by far the most wonderful tenitant of the day...and thats W-O-N-D-E-R full. This one person actually bought my story about my life, and she said... oh my god. Were you adopted? Chelsea said, No. We found her on the side of the road and decided to bring her with us. Then Chelsea said when she was about to push me down, Have fun Cassidy! And I said, " Oh my god! YOU NAMED ME!"

So overall it was ah-mazingly fun! Read Madi's blog because she might give you more details about it. Plus, she needs to get to 100 posts by the end of this year...which is tomorrow... so lets support her and hope that she does it!!!!!

XOXO,

Cassidy <3

2 comments: