Sunday, December 28, 2008

Bored To The Bone

Heyy! I haven't posted since like Christmas!! I've just been busy! Here is a quick (but not really quick) recap:

Saturday: I took Twiggy on a walk down to the end of my very long driveway. While we were walking I called Lizzi *WHO IS IN CAL-I-FOR-NIA!* and we were talking on the phone. I put her on speaker and she was talking to Twiggy. It was so cute! When I got back to the house I got on the computer and Lizzi and I were on webcam. It was soo much fun but my connection was like scratchy and it kept booting me off. Oh well.

Sunday: Didn't do much today. I was on the computer most of the day IMing Madi and on Polyvore making sets, then Madi and I would tell each other, we would look at them, comment on them, blah blah blah. I made like 15 new sets and I think they were fairly good. Later on we went to the mall but I didn't get anything because I was with my dad and brother.... and it could be a little awkward walking into Abercrombie and Fitch with your dad. So instead Jack went to the game store or whatever and then they went and had dinner while I walked around in the book sotre to see if there were any new magazines that I didn't have yet... nope. I texted my mom and she said that tomorrow we can go back because we have to get snow stuff because on Tuesday Chelsea, Madi, Chloe, Jack, Donnie, Dylan, Jodi, Donald, Morgan and Madi's mom....well we are all going to the Poconos for the day to go tubing. We are also going back to the mall tomorrow because I have soooooooooo many... and I mean SOOO many gift cards. From A&F to F21 so yeah. She was also going to talk to the Verizon cell phone people because I may be getting the enV2 soon!!! Oooh yeah!

So here are some of the sets I made on Polyvore today:

Do you love me? by ActressCa11


To: Madi by ActressCa11


Should I love you? by ActressCa11


Dream by ActressCa11


Livin' On A Prayer by ActressCa11


Love is blind? by ActressCa11


Juicy girl by ActressCa11

Ok thats enough of those but those are only some of them. Remember my account is ActressCa11 if you want to look at more! I'll post soon again.

XOXO,
Cassidy <3

No comments: