Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Its Snowing... *again*

Heyy! So around 12:00 today when Lizzi and I were on our way to science, we looked out one of the back doors and snow was pouring from the sky. It looked soo pretty. Since then, it has been snowing...

Advantages:
It looks so pretty when it's on the ground
It is pretty falling from the sky
It may give us a snow day tomorrow. This is good because Emelei and I won't be at school tomorrow because we are going to NYC to see The Little Mermaid

Dis-advantages:
It canceled the High School Musical auditions, so Lizzi had to rescedual for Thursay

Yup. So advantages over rulled the dis-advantages.

At the end of the day Lizzi, Sarah, her boyfriend Tyler and I all walk out. We wait for him at the intersection between the hallway my locker is in and the hallway his locker is in. So when we were waiting there, I saw him packing up. Like 2 minutes passed and he "didn't" come. I looked at Sarah and I said "Sarah I swear I just saw him at his locker like 2 seconds ago" She looks at me like im stupid and I discovered that he was standing right in the middle of us the whole time!! It was so funny.

Today in science we had to finish disecting owl pellets. It was BEYOND gross. The guy I was with, Chase, blew the fur and right when he blew, I breathed it all in. I had like digested mouse/owl/rodent/bord feathers in my mouth. It was soooo gross!!! I wish we did the online version.

In social studies we had a sub named Mrs. Hopkins. She is an old, crabby lady... but I got on her good side my kissing up. When I walked in the classroom it smelled like old people and moth balls. I tried to spend as much time as possible out of the rancid smelling room.

New signature!! *Again* LOL!

XOXO,
Cassidy <3

No comments: