Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry Christmas!!

Heyy!! Merry Christmas! Here is waht went on between today and yesterday...

Around 3 Sam, Joni, Emelei, my mom, Jack and I piled in the car and drove to Joni's brother, Robert's house. When we got there, Emelei and i had to leave with her Aunt Janet, Uncle John and Samantha to go to church. It was so awful and boring, and there were 2 annpying girls sitting in front of us. After church we went back her her brothers house. When we got there, Kristen and Johnny, her neice and nephew, were there, We all sat in the living room and talked for a while. We ate dinner and went in the formal living room and opened presents. From her brother (Robert) I got a gift card, chocolate and goldfish. Samantha got me a Juicy charm *Hmmm*, Janet got me a bag full of little cute things and gift cards and Joani and Bob Showers ave $$$$$$$$$$$!! We got dessert and Samantha, Sam, Kristen, Johnny, Emelei and i went back in the reg. living room and played sharades with Jack as the actor, so he got all the sugar out of his system. Sam told him to act like Obama, and Jack acted out a monkey! It was hilarious! We went home and Linda and Erin *Sam's girlfriend* were there. Erin got me a clock that is shaped as a guitar, something else but I gotget what it was *haha*, and Linda gave me $50.00 and a gift card to Ulta.

Today Jack woke me up at 7:15 and we went downstairs to open presents. Here is what I got...

5 Juicy Couture charms~ a Christmas tree, ice cream cone, a gold J, a gold heart and a Juicy converse...and the charm Samantha got me.

3 Juicy shirts

2 Juicy necklaces

A huge Juicy purse

A black flip video camera

Shirts from Victoria Secret *One of my ffaavvee stores!!*

And more from like aunts and uncles.

How was your Christmas? Comment on your favorite gift/gifts!

XOXO,
Cassidy <3

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I got a MacBook Air!!

And VS is one of my faves too ;-)

Anonymous said...

Wait, whoops, I got a Pro

Emily said...

i got juicy charm bangles, chocolate, and a gateway laptop.
u love juicy don't u?