Friday, January 2, 2009

Happy 2009!

Heyy! So I haven't posted since last year...litterly! When the clock struck 12:00 AM on January 1st, it was officially 2009. Here is my overview of the last couple days:

Tuesday, December 31st, 2008: I went to Chelsea's house for a New Year's Eve party and it was so much fun! When we got there it was soo windy outside and half of her neighborhood didn't have power because a car accident and it knocked the power out. Thankfully, her house still had power. We got there, hung our coats up and went into the kitchen for a little while to talk/eat. We went into the basement and watched her brother and his friends play Guitar Hero: World Tour. When it was 10:00 we turned on ABC and watch Dick Clark's Rocking New Years Eve. It was soo good this year! I loved Taylor Swift's performance...but they saved the best for last...the Jonas Brothers!! They ROCKED!!! When the ball started to drop...they showed the Jonas Brothers, Taylor Swift and Ryan Secrest talking in the center if Times Square. They were lined up so Taylor was at the farrr left end and Joe was at the farr right end.. Hmm.. Last year Miley was at the farrr left end and Nick was at the farr right end. I told Chelsea that next year Danielle is going to be at the far left end and Kevin is going to be at the farrr right end. Haha. When the ball dropped and it was officially 2009, we all hugged, made noise and popped confetti all over. Chelsea, Amanda *her cousin* and I decided to go outside and go down Chelsea's driveway on the Flying Turtle. It was so much fun but her cousin had a few drinks and she wa sin the middle of the road on they flying turtle and a car was coming, so we had to push her out of the road before the car hit her. Then when we were pushing she looked up at the sky and said, "Oooh. Look at the pretty stars!" It was so funny! We got back inside and partied a little bit more in the basement and then we went upstairs, packed Chelsea and Chloe's bag because they were coming to my house to sleepover.

Wednesday, January 1st, 2009: Chelsea, Erin, Sam and I all rode in Erin's car to my house. Chelsea and I found plates and bags of apples all over her car. Haaaa. She told us that when she was on her way to Chelsea's house she found a rotten avocado in her car and was at a stop sign. She was bored, so she threw the avocado at the stop sign and it exploded! LOL. Chelsea and I played Guitar Hero: World Tour a little bit then we went up to my room and watched TV and went on our laptops. BTW...a couple days ago I ordered a new Mac Book Pro! It is supposed to come either today or tomorrow. Anyway, Chelsea and I went to bed around 3:35 and woke up around 11:30. We ate breakfast, and played Guitar Hero: World Tour again. We went the the grocery store and got a bunch of stuff to make New Year's cupcakes. Here is what they looked like:

  • Lime Green batter....like electrifying LIME green
  • Tiffany box blue frosting
  • Light blue sprinkles
  • 9 purple dots on the top of the frosting to represent that it is now 2009

They were soo good! We made 50 of them so Chelsea brought home like 5 plates of them and we kept like 4 plates of them. *We gave her more because there is more people in her house than ours*

She mayyy come over today again...but I'm not sure yet. Our two families are doing something tomorrow again.

Here is some recent sets I have made on Polyvore...




Jonas Brothers by ActressCa11


All You Need Is Love by ActressCa11


What I wore on New Years Eve... by ActressCa11


Happy New Year's Eve! by ActressCa11

I also updated my January Faves...

XOXO,
Cassidy <3

No comments: