Thursday, December 18, 2008

Under The Sea

Heyy! So yesterday Emelei, Joni, my mom and I went to NYC for the day. Beffore I get too far into the story, I'll start at the begginning:

I got ready for about 3 hours, made some sets on Polyvore, and then grabbed something to eat in the kitchen. There was a knock on the backdoor, and I opened it. Our driver, Brian, was there waiting for us with a long, shiny, black streach limo. We climbed in, cranked up the music and drove to New York City. On our way there... we passed the Statue of Liberty! LOL... I know... random... but it was soo cool! We finally got there, and Brian dropped us off in front of the show.

The show we saw was The Little Mermaid. We walked in the theatre, got a couple shirts, went to the bathroom and sat in our seats. We were in the 3rd row. The lights dimmed, Joni tickled me, I screamed, everyone looked at me and the first scene came on. It was one of the best shows I have ever seen!

After the show, we met Brian out front and he drove us to the Juicy store!!! WOO HOO! We kinda got lost on the way there, but I called Chelsea and she gave us directions. Phew! When we walked in there, my mom and Emelei stayed on the 1st floor to look around while Joni and I shopped on the 2nd floor. I got a new Juicy hoodie that says 'Love New York' and then they cross off the New York and write Juicyu, a new t-shirt, slippers and a long shirt/dress thing. Emelei got a Juicy gumball machine, I got a bunch of gifts and we got our 2 dogs stockings.

For dinner we went to Tavern on the Green. It was soo good! The rooms were all decorated for Christmas. 5 cameras walked in following a family and Joni screams "Oh my GOD! Cassidy! Didn't you hear!? The JONAS BROTHERS are coming!" Of course, she was fooling around. All the girls surrounding us didn't know that though. They looked at our table, screamed and fixed their hair. Family friends, Arther and Gary, met us at the restruant. We payed, went to the gift shop and we got a parrt that repeats what you say. So me being stupid and high on sugar, I walked up to the parrot with Emelei, said, "Shut up you as*hole". It only repeated the last word, and when it did, it repeated it like 5 times! Then we went to a room upstairs to hang out and I took pics of a bride and groom! Don't worry. They asked me to :-)

We left, got in the limo and went to Arther and Gary's apartment. They have the most ah-dorable cats...and guess what!? My mom said that soon we can get one!! AHH! I miss my kittys sooo much..........:-(

We left, got in the limo and got home at 11:30.

I know, an exciting day!

Today were the play auditions, and Ms. Husami's birthday. Our room was all decorated for her 30th birthday, it was all over Live on 85 (the school news broadcast) and we had a party for her at the end of the day.

The play auditions were long but fun. I didn't try out this year, but I was there to support Lizzi. We waited so long that we finally told the people that she had a doctor appointment so she hasd to go then! Hahaha!

Gotta go... still have to finish homework :-(

XOXO,
Cassidy <3

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's obnoxious to brag about all the amazing stuff and how rich you are and OMG I GOT TO GO TO JUICY COUTURE!! you know some people are so poor they can't even afford any clothes

Anonymous said...

WE GET YOUR POINT. BUILD A BRIDGE AND GET OVER IT!