Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Reporting to you at 7:13 AM

Heyy! This can't be too long, on the fact that my mom is taking me and Emelei to school in about 5 minutes. But I decided to post...

Ok, my last post was about the really rude IM. I was mean to him yesterdasy, but oh, am I just getting started! Lizzi and I looked at comebacks last night, I printed some that will make him feel small and helpless against the huge world. Mwa ha ha ha ha ha ha. Does it feel good to be evil, or what!?

Yesterday in school was really boring. I took an extra credit spanish test to add to my grade, went over a science test, played a game in math with my crazy friend, got on the bus, blah blah blah.

Today in Ryan's 26th birthday!!! Horray! He is coming over tonight so we can P-A-R-T-Y!!! I'm so excited. Then tomorrow we have a half day, Thursday is dance and Friday is my 12th birthday!!! Ooohh yeeaaahhh!!!!!!

I woke up at 4:30 this morning, and couldn't fall back asleep. I watched 2 episodes of The Hills, played a pointless game on my stupid cell, got dressed, got ready, came downstairs, took my puppy outside, make breakfast, woke Emelei, Joni and my mom up, ate breakfast, watched the weather and now I'm blooogggiiinnnggg!!!

Mom is honking the car horn. Gotta go.

-Cassidy <3