Thursday, December 4, 2008

High School Musical

Heyy! Lizzi, Tori and I went to a meeting after school to find out the spring musical, when the auditions are and stuff like that. We found out the play is High School Musical, and I forget the rest. I'm not sure if I'm auditioning yet...

So after school Lizzi came over. We did homework, ate dinner, IMied people (hahaha...she will get that hahaha), sang while we got dressed for dance, and went to dance. We saw Chloe and Jodi in the waiting room, and we talked and studied for the science test tomorrow.

We saw our costumes in dance and they were FABULOUS! They are green, sequienced dresses with black fringe at the bottom with fishnet stockings. We learned a new routine in dance for Christmas and we dance to "I Saw Mommy Kissing Santa Claus" by the Cheetah Girls. It is kinda boring, but oh well. She said it would get more upbeat, so lets hope shes right.

Tomorrow I have a MAJOR science test. It's 6 pages long... ugh. Everyone I've talked to said it is really easy, and they didn't study... so I hope that they're right.

Spanish. Is. Driving. Me. Nuts. She teaches soo fast, and it seems like everyone in the class understands but me. I even pay attention!!! It's soo depressing. I should have chose french. Everyone says thye already know more from 4 months of french classes than they do from 4 YEARS of spanish.

Gotta go..... study more. (Just in case ;-) )

-Cassidy <3


Love Me or Leave Me by ActressCa11

(My most recent set)

No comments: