Friday, December 5, 2008

It's Hard To Be Pleasent When You're So Mad You Are About To Blow Your Top

Oh. My. Jonas. So today I was on AIM after school, (like usual) and all the sudden I get a nasty IM from this kid I absoulutly hate. I'm not going to name any names, but let me tell ya. It was mean. It was hurtful. It was so mean Lizzi and a couple of my other friends said something to this person. It. Made. Me. MAD!

OMG! So I didn't do so well on my spanish test and my spanish teacher called my mom to talk to her about it. Well, my mom wasn't home, so I answered the phone. I thought it was one of those people trying to sell things, so I answered in a weird voice. When she said it was Susan Phillips, I paniced and hung up. At the same time, I was angry at myself, sad, worried and laughing my guts out that I did something like that.

Uh oh. Lizzi's here and knocking. Gotta go.....

-Cassidy <3


ANGER by ActressCa11

No comments: