Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Oooh yeah. Holiday sprit?

Ok, so Lizzi and I were iming this morning about stuff, and how she is, Twiggy, and stuff like that. She went to my blog, read that there were comments on my last 2 posts. Here they are:

*Sorry :-(* post:
no one likes hearing about you bragging about all the stuff you got!! SOME PEOPLE CAN'T EVEN AFFORD FOOD
so go donate to them instead of spending your money on stupid designer stuff!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and your a snobby label wearing brat

*Under the sea* post:
It's obnoxious to brag about all the amazing stuff and how rich you are and OMG I GOT TO GO TO JUICY COUTURE!! you know some people are so poor they can't even afford any clothes

So whoever is doing this, stop. It just shows what a pathetic loser you are to pick on someone like this. How do you know if I'm rich or not? By what I have? Is it really your business?

Come on. If you think that these comments are goign to hurt my feelings, stop where I shop, what I do and what I blog about, YOU ARE SO WRONG! So if I were you, I would stop now, because when people do this to me, we always have police that can investigate. Not trying to scare you....

Anyway, back to my point. You know who you are who is commenting. If this post effends you, cry me a river, build yourself a bridge and get over it!

XOXO,
Cassidy <3

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i'm sorry if i hurt your feelings. it's just my family doesn't have a lot of money and it made me feel bad about how much money we have when i read your post. you are probably really nice and i'm sorry. you probably won't forgive me but I AM SORRY!! happy holidays!!!