Saturday, December 13, 2008

Happy Birthday!!!

Heyy! Sorry I haven't posted. Yesterday was my birthday, and it was the best ever! Here is my review:

I woke up at 5 (Like always) and I got dressed, brushed my teeth, blah blah blah. Then I heated up breakfast and watched TV with Sweet Pea. My mom, Jack and Joni woke up so then I opened my presets. I got a pair of Juicy Couture shoes, a Juicy hoodie, another Juicy coat (leopard!!) Juicy earrings, a Juicy necklace, and like 3 other things that im forgetting but I don't feel like walking downstairs. So then I went to school, and all my friends told me Happy Birthday. I thought that was bad... When lunch came around the table I sit at started singing Happy Birthday to me, and the janitor heard. He handed Lizzi a microphone and this is what she said...

"Attention! Attention! Today is Cassidy's birthday! Let's sing Happy Birthday to Cassidy on the count of 3. Remember, her name is Cassidy! 1...2...3!" And the cafeteria exploded in the song. I was soo embarrassed I was like hiding my face and lauhging so hard tears were coming down my face. It was so nice of them though. Then in health they sang to me, science they didn't (thank GOD!!!), computer class they sang to me and again in math.

My mom picked me, Emelei, Chelsea, Lizzi, Jaden and Tori up from school and we came back to my house. I opened their presents, we talked, watched movies and all that stuff. Jaden had to go, and then Chelsea's mom and Chloe came. Then Sam and Erin, Ryan, Steph, Phyllis, Gloria and Sophia came.

A lady came to the front door with a vase of flowers. The vase had wrapping paper over it, so she came in and I was like, "Uhh thanks Jack." (He "bought" them for me) The lady said rip off the wrapping paper, so I did. I was looked around in the vase, not knowing what to expect. All the sudden a frog started swimming, and I jumped back and screamed!! So now I have a pet frog. Haha.

We also pranked called people. Here is the convorsation between Lizzi and Chelsea's brother, Dylan. (She is talking in an australian accent)

L: Hello. Am I speaking to Dylan?
D: Yeah...
L: Hello Dylan! I hear you have a girlfriend. Would you like to buy a genuine diamond necklace for only $19.95?
D: Absoultly not!
L: Why? It's a perfect deal!
D: It sounds like crap,
L: Fine, I'll give you a 50 cent discount.
D: 50 cents? Thats a rip off.
L: 2 dollars>
(Hangs up)

Ok, and here is the convo between me and Donnie:

C: Hello! Am I speaking to Donnie?
D: What do you want, Cassidy.

So we were like talking, then I had to go. They both came over later and Lizzi revealed her identity to Dylan. Dylan played the drums, we talked, looked at pictures from when we were all in the Bahamas, so on and so on.

Now I have like $120 dollars in iTunes money...(dont ask...lol)

Lizzi slept over and we were talking till about one o'clock. Then we went to bed. She just left cuz she had dance *tear tear*

Gotta go!!

-Cassidy <3

1 comment:

Emily said...

Hi Cassidy!
Sounded like fun!
You got lots of Juicy things.
Check out my blog! jobrony.blogspot.com