Friday, January 30, 2009

High Kick, Jazz Square, 3 Step Turn, SAY WHAT!?

Last night was the most confusing night of dance yet! She went so fast on all the steps, and Lizzi, Elanor and I were like WHOA slow down there. Don't get me wrong, I love dance and I like never want to stop, but I just wish she could go a tad slower. The rest was fun though. After school Lizzi came over and we made funny videos on my computer to music and stuff, like her dancing to Wonanizer, bloopers, and us just talking and stuff. We ate so much Laffy Taffy that during dance it made me wanna throw up I had such a bad cramp.... but I'm surprisingly addicted those little pieces of taffy....... haha. I love the cherry... they're amazing!!!

Today was the last day of the marking period. When Tori and I went to music, we were kinda late so I went back and got a pass. For the whole class, we did funny stuff. Our music teacher showed us little things from performing arts *next year we have the option to take performing arts, and she teaches it*, and we acted out plays. I had to do one with this kid Ian, and it was hilarious when it was being performed! There was no rehearsing, and our music teacher gave us little slips of paper with random and funny lines on them, so when she called "Line!" We had to use them. Anyway, it was really funny. I sat next to my friend Steven for the rest of the class and Tori sat on my other side. For the rest of the class, Steven and I talked and Tori kept getting up and stuff so she didn't really talk to us much. 

Tonight I had soo much homework... on a Friday. Well, it wasn't like it was so much. Mostly stuff I had to due in advance, like current events, but I chose not to. Lizzi is sleeping over tomorrow night, so she said she can help me with some of it because my computer won't print.

Gotta go...dinner.

XOXO,
Cassidy <3

No comments: