Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Happy February!!

Heyy! Sorry, I haven't posted. Happy February!! I updated my February Faves... so take a look!

It has been snowing all day... everyone is saying "Snow day tomorrow!" but, I don't think we will have one. At least, I hope we don't have one. We had one last Wednesday, and they will get boring if you have them a lot, ya know? So far there is 4 inches, and it keeps falling, and falling, and falling....

This weekend, Lizzi slept over. We went on Polyvore, made funny videos on my computer, took pics, stuffed our faces with fruit roll ups and laffy taffy and so much more. The videos we made were hilarious, and we even got Emelei to be in them! If you know Emelei, it is a big deal, 'cuz she never does things like that. Haha.

Today was so boring at school. We switched classes, so I had art 2 times today, with the same art teacher, in the same room. Boring? It was only the first day though...hopefully it will get funnner. Wait. Funner isn't a word. More fun. There we go.

GUESS WHAT!?!?!?! Lizzi started JoiseyGal again!!! Ahh! I'm sooooooo sooooooo sooooooo sooooooooooo HAPPY!!!!!!

Sorry... this was a really short post. I have to go and shower and eat dinner.

XOXO,
Cassidy <3

No comments: