Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Night of the Drama?

Heyy! Sorry I haven't posted, but I've been really busy. On Friday night, me, Lizzi, Alexis, Morgan, Rowana and Tori all went to the 6t grade dance, or as other people call it, the Friday Night Out. I don't understand why they call it a Friday Night Out, okay, it's always on a Friday, during the night, and you're out. But that's not my point. I don't think. Nope, it's not. Now I'm getting off topic... ANYWAY! I had a ton of fun, wish they were more often, but the only problem was there was so much drama. Hookups, breakups, cat fights and tears. But anyway, it was a lot of fun.

My stupid computer connection has been down so I haven't even been on Polyvore. Ugh. I think I have to start making sets more often though because I went to start one today, and I ended up deleting it. Then I tried to make another, but ended up deleting it. So on and so on...

I have been getting picked up from school lately, and my mom doesn't come until 3. I walk with Lizzi to the bus, talk with some friends, and go back into the school. Today I went back into Ms. Husami's room and she was writing the lesson plan on the board for tomorrow. I asked if I could teach the class tomorrow, but I was joking, and she said sure! We are only going to be in the classroom for a little bit though because we are going to the computer lab, but still! Haha.

Ohmigod! It's supposed to snow a lot tonight and ice. In school everyone was talking about a snow day...hopefully we have one. This kid I sit next to in homeroom was saying that the township that we live in doesn't want to pay the people overtime early in the morning, and we are talking like 3 AM, so they won't salt the roads. Therefore, if the roads aren't salted, there is no possible was of getting to school. A kid Danny that sits across me said, 

"Put your pajamas on inside out, spoon under your pillow and toothpaste in your nose."

and I said...

"I'll put my pajamas on inside out, possibly a spoon under my pillow, but there is no way I'm putting toothpaste up my nose."

Haha. So anyway, let's hope for a snow day tomorrow!!!

XOXO,
Cassidy <3

No comments: