Thursday, January 22, 2009

Madi, you're not alone

Did I wish for this to happen? No. Do all things happen for a reason? No. Since Tuesday I have had an awful.... and I repeat... AWFUL... cold. I don't even think it is a cold anymore. I cough like crazy when I even breathe in air, my throat is scratchy, nose stuffed up, and weak when I walk. Yesterday in gym I couldn't breathe well because when I ran my throat started hurting and I was coughing the whole time, so my gym teacher had me sit out. I feel you're pain, Madi. Haha.

But here is some good news. A couple days ago, my mom came to pick Emelei and I up from the bus stop. On our way up she was all smiles, and then she blurted out, "I know a secret!" Of course, Emelei and I start banging her with questions, wanting to know what it was. Anything that could possibly be a good secret, apparently "wasn't it." She told us that we had to wait for Joni to get home to know what it was, but it was 2:55 and Joni comes home at 5:45! Finally, we ended up calling Joni at work and with my mom, Emelei and I in the room, Joni said...

"Now girls. If you could go anywhere during spring break, where would it be?"

Emelei and I started naming random places for about 30 seconds, and then Joni cut in with...

"How would you guys like to go to Rome in Italy?"

I NEVER expected that!!!!!!!!! I'm so excited. At this point Emelei and I were screaming and my mom was laughing.

2nd part of the story:

Last night Chelsea, Chloe, Lizzi (she had to log off before all this happened) and I were on the web cam because we all have Macs. Chelsea's dad is in China, but was in the car on his way home and Jodi was in the office downstairs talking to him about something... privately. Chloe brought her computer downstairs and of course blurted out, "We want to eavesdrop on what you and daddy are talking about. We meaning me, Chelsea and Cass." But right when we walked in I heard their dad say... "Okay, when we get home we can book the tickets, but we need to get the details from Joni and Angie." I heard that part, then Chloe, then Chelsea, then my whole house. Therefore, Chelsea, Chloe, Jodi, Donald and Dylan are ALL GOING TO ITALY WITH US!!! Ahh I'm soooooo excited!! Chelsea and I were talking and we think it is going to be the best vacation ever!!!!

So there is my good/bad news. But gotta go because it is 5:46 AM and I still have to get ready for school.

XOXO,
Cassidy <3

No comments: