Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Good Morning Sunshine

Heyy! This is going to be quick but I have like 10 extra minutes so I decided to post. Yesterday after school I went on the computer, on the webcam with Lizzi, blah blah blah. I had to go, so I packed up my computer, thought i would have connection to where I was going, and went.

Turns out that I didn't have connection where I was. I was soo bored out of my mind and all I did was take pictures of myself in Photo Booth and make slideshows of them in iMovie. That part was okay.... but I had 5 hourssss of that!!! Honestly, I was soo happy to go home. When I got home I was on the webcam with Lizzi for a while and then I logged off and watched the new episode of The City *My new favorite TV show*!!!

I woke up at 4:55 today and hopped right in the shower, got dressed, did my hair, lipgloss, clear mascara and got on the computer all before 6:00! Ok, it was like 5:55, but still!

Guess what?! Not counting this post I only have 3 more posts till I get to 100! Woo hoo!

Here is a set I made this morning:

What I'm wearing 1/7/2009 by ActressCa11

and one I made yesterday:

:-/ by ActressCa11

Gotta go...

XOXO,
Cassidy <3

1 comment:

elizabeth said...

Oh yeah I love the City!!!