Wednesday, January 14, 2009

100!!!

OMGGG! Today is my 100th post! Ooh yeah! Sorry i haven't posted in a while. Here is a quick review:

Sunday: Did. Nothing. Absolutely. Nothing. Made a bunch of sets on Polyvore, but other than that, nada.
Monday: Didn't have tooooooo much homework... got it done quickly. I had a social studies test, but that was it. I was on webcam with Lizzi, then she signed off so i got on with Chelsea, Chloe and Linda. My mom and Joni weren't home, and Jack started attacking me out of the blue, and it all went downhill from there.
Tuesday: After school we went to the light store to get new outdoor lights, then we went out to dinner. I forget the name of the restaurant we went to... but it was reallyyyy good! Came home and watched American Idol. I love this season! It rocks! SOme of the people are a little..... different. But oh well. I love the new judge! She is like my mom's age and my mom like freaked when she found out. LOL.

See? Quick as I possibly could. After school today I had an orthodontist appointment, and my rubberbands are now light purple. They tightened the wire so I'm in a little pain right now, but not too much. When I got home I did my like hour and a half worth of homework, and then I got on iChat and imed Lizzi and we went on webcam. Now I'm watching American Idol but it is a commercial.

There is so many good movies coming out. I want to go see Marley and Me again, Confessions of a Shopaholic, Mall Cop *looks funny and Jack wanted me to go see it with him*, Bride Wars, The Curious Case of Benjamin Button, Bedtime Stories, and then there is one more that I forget the name of, but it's like when girls get rejected by like guys from 7 different kinds of technology.

Gotta go.... 9:39 PM.

XOXO,
Cassidy <3

No comments: