Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Macs, Lizzi and More!!!

Heyy! Soo I haven't posted for a while but right now it is 5:04 AM. I normally wake up at 5 and thats what time I get ready for school, but I decided to go on my brand new.... MACBOOK PRO!!!!! To update my blogggg! Haaa. Soo yeah yesterday my bus was late from school and we live like a 3 mies down the road from school so my mom just came and picked Emelei and I up from school. She told me there was a surprise in my room. When I got home I shoved my shoes in the closet and ran upstairs...and there sitting on my bed was brand new.... just opened.... MacBook Pro! I loooveee it!!!

This weekend I went to The Melting Pot with Chelsea's family. It was soo good and we had a lot of fun. We all went was to my house *The group was me, Chelsea, Emelei, Jack, Dylan, Donnie, Lauren, Jodi, Donald, my mom and Joni* and I packed my bag because I went back to Chelsea's house to sleep over. I slept over... I had fun...blah blah blah. The next day we woke up, Madi came over but then I had to go because I was going to Lizzi's house!! For like the first time in like 3 weeks!!

We had A LOT of fun!! We took funny pics and videos on her computer because she also got a new MacBook Pro, webcamed Chelsea, Emelei and Madi, ate, read mags, blah blah blah. We had soooo much fun *Like always*

NEWS FLASH! NEWS FLASH! LIZZI MADE HER NEW BLOG! ITS AWESOME!! THE ADDRESS FOR IT IS..... HTTP://WWW.LIZZIWYATT.BLOGSPOT.COM. GO THERE NOW!!!!

Ok, I have to go anyway. GO read her blog. Seriously. It rocksssss!

XOXO,
Cassidy <3

No comments: