Tuesday, January 20, 2009

SNOW!!!

Heyy! Yesterday was a pretty boring day. I texted, called, slept, watched the snow fall, watched half of a movie with my brother, got on the computer, made some sets on Polyvore, IMed Lizzi and Chelsea and... that's about it. I couldn't fall asleep last night for some reason, and I think I ended up falling asleep around 11:45. Ugh. It must be the 3 and a 1/2 hour nap I took yesterday.

This morning I woke up to the beeping of my annoying alarm clock. I got up and signed onto iChat and First Class and read some messages, replied, and waited. I decided to brush my teeth and flat iron my hair since it was crazy curly when I woke up. Right now I'm halfway done and decided to post. Be right back while I get some cranberry juice...
Cassidy has left at 5:58 to get cranberry juice...

Cassidy returns at 6:00...

Sorry about that. The downside of waking up so early... you have to get things for yourself instead of asking someone else. 

Today I'm wearing...
  • Brown and pink Her Majesty Juicy Couture hoodie
  • A&F white tank top
  • A&F darkwash skinny jeans
  • Socks
  • Leopard Uggs
  • Silver Key To My Heart Juicy necklace
  • Juicy crown earrings
Well, gotta go. I have to finish flattening my hair....

XOXO,
Cassidy <3

No comments: