Monday, September 15, 2008

And don't let it come back no more (no more!)....

Ugh! Why me!? Ever since I got home I have been coughing, sneezing, and blowing my nose! I think I'm coming down with something. So don't let it come back no more! LOL. Sorry I haven't written for a while, I'm going to start writing more since there is more going on this week.

This weekend:

Friday night: Ryan came over to babysit Jack and I while Joni and my mom went to Linda's house. He taught me streches for possibly cheerleading. Then they came home. Before he came over though, we started to decorate for Halloween.

Saturday: Nothing exciting. Jack's baseball game. Blah blah blah.

Sunday: I wnet to Chloe's birthday party at Dance Works. It was Hip Hop. I had a really good time. When Em and I got home Samantha, Tito, Ryan and Linda were here. We played softball and Ryan and Tito watched football.

Today at school was sooooooooooooooooo boring. Blah blah blah. Go to this link:

http://www.howmanyofme.com/

It is soo cool!!!!!

G2G dinner.

TTYL!!!
Cassidy :P

No comments: