Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Happy happy Birthday!!!!

OMJ OMJ OMJ OMJ OMJ OMJ OMJ OMJ OM OMJ OMJ OMJ OMJ OMJ OMJ OMJ OMJ OMJ OM OMJ OMJ OMJ OMJ OMJ OMJ OMJ OMJ OMJ OMJ OMJ OMJ OMJ OMJ OMJ
TODAY IS NICK JONAS' 16TH BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! O YEA O YEA O YEA YEA YEA!!!!!!! WOOOOO HOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY, FROM ALL OF US TO YOU, WE WISH YOU HAPPY BIRTHDAY, SO WE CAN PARTY TOO!!!!!!! 16 16 16 16 16 16 16 16 16 16 16 16 16 16 16 16 16 16!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok, after that outburst!!! Today after school, Emelei and I went to Bear Tavern and visited our old teachers. It was really sad. We saw Mrs. Farnia, and when she saw us, she almost started to cry. She started screaming and said, "Omigod I cant believe you guys came back!!!!" We talked, and then we went and talked to Mrs. Virtucio for a little while. Then we went and saw Mr. Schaal, and we talked to him for a while aqnd he followed Emelei and I out to the car to talk to my mom. Jack realized he forgot his book in his classroom, so Em and I went to get it while Mr. Schaal was talking to my mom. We got in his classroom, and no offence to her, but his teacher looked like a bird. She was wearing a weird dress, and her hair in a little tight bun at the lowest part of her neck, had tiny glasses on and her nose was sticking out like 4 inches. She was really nice though. It was awesome to see them again.... I miss the BT teachers soooo much. Em and I are going to try to make a visit once a week.

My mom is having her birthday party at a restruant soon, I'm not sure of the date, but all I know is 28 people are coming. Hopefully, that isn't too much.

I G2G..... it is like 9:00 so I'm exausted!!! I'll post more tomorrow.

ttyl,
Cassidy :P

No comments: