Friday, September 5, 2008

First Day Of School

Heyy!! Sorry I havent posted in a while, but I've been super busy. Yesterday was the first day of school, and it was great. My homeroom teahcer is Ms. Husami, and she is super nice. I'm on the Gemani team, and Lizzi is also in homeroom!!! YAY!!! So is Swetha. so at least there is some people I know. We switch classes every period, so I am happy that there is a lot more freedom that BT (Bear Tavern). Here is a list of all my teachers:

Homeroom: Ms. Husami
Language Arts/Reading: Ms. Husami
Art: Mr. Donovan
Spanish: Ms. Phillips
Social Studies: Ms. Dumont
PhysEd/Health: Mr. Weidman
Science: Mrs. Greener
Music: Mrs. Salbego
Computers: Mrs. Perroni
Math: Mrs. Pegram

So, yea. I love Timberlane so far, but Chelsea is only in one class....well.... its not really a class.... its lunch. Sob :(. But there is some people I know on my team at least...

My locker is soo un-orgonized right now. All my suplies are on the floor of the locker, and my books and stuff on top of the mess. But I have a cologe I made of the Jonas Brothers on the wall, and a locker decoration from PBTeen. OMJ, here is a ssccaarryy story...


Ok, so yesterday was Jack's first day of school, and since we moved, we werent sure if he got on his old bus. Chloe is on his bus, and when she got off, we called her to see if he was on the bus, because it was over an hour late, ans she said he wasnt on the bus. So my mom went to the old house ot wait for him there, Jodi, Chelsea and Chloe went to Bear Tavern to see if he got on the right bus, and I stayed at the end of the driveway. This one lady accross the street was waiting for her daughter too, so I went ove rand waited with her. I told her the story about what happened with the bus, so she said her daughter was on the same bus, and she had a cell phone. We called her daughter, and she said he was on the bus. Phew. But wait!!! My mom was at the old house, and she had no cell reseption, and Jodi was at the school trying to track down Jack!!! I called my mom, and she answered, but still had bad cell reception. She came home, but Jodi was still at the school. I called her house and Dylan answered, so he gave me her cell number, and I called her.... it was so funny though. I was talking to her, and I was on her car speaker phone. It was dead silent all the sudden, and then everyone started laughing. I was like what and Chelsea, Chloe and Jodi said come outside. When I called them, they came over to make sure everything was ok, so I was talking to them the whole time they were in my driveway!!! Who knew a bus driver and a second grade boy could cause so much trouble!!!

I g2g eat lunch. Lizzi is sleeping over tonight!!! Yay!!

TTYL,
Cassidy :P

4 comments:

Francesca said...

ohmigoshh cassidy it's meee francesca from hr :]

Cassidy said...

hiiiiiiiiii i read ur blog its coolio!!!!!! lizzi had a fashion blog but stopped it....she ran out of ideas lol

Anonymous said...

Wow! (about the Jack story.) is jack your brother?

~Miles (:

Cassidy said...

yea jack is my brother. is this really miley cyrus or is someone fooling me? lol

-cassidy :P